Release Notes - Jersey 2.3
Release date: 20-Sep-2013
- [JERSEY-731] - Unexpected behaviour when mixing JAX-RS with non-JAX-RS annotations
- [JERSEY-783] - Status code set in ViewProcessor is overwritten
- [JERSEY-785] - Trailing slashes lead to unexpected path matching
- [JERSEY-882] - Specific string reader providers (e.g. Date) should come before generic ones (e.g. StringConstructor)
- [JERSEY-1419] - Digest authorization fails when accessing encoded(non-ASCII) URLs
- [JERSEY-1566] - Compiler warning in InMemoryTestContainerFactory
- [JERSEY-1761] - proxiable request scoped injectables breaks certain async cases
- [JERSEY-1765] - ChunkedInput#close() is not working
- [JERSEY-1845] - InputStream set by ReaderInterceptor is not closed.
- [JERSEY-1905] - Injecting SecurityContext into a simple @GET method reduces performance from a few thousand requests per second to about 150 max.
- [JERSEY-1910] - Response.created(URI) does not convert relative URI to absolute
- [JERSEY-1933] - Jersey's HK2 conflicts with other JSR 330 implementations
- [JERSEY-1956] - InMemoryConnector Does not add request headers when there is no
- [JERSEY-1967] - Injecting proxiable request-scoped instances as resource method parameters/resource fields should not inject proxies.
- [JERSEY-1990] - MessageBodyFactory does not expect exceptions while checking MessageBodyWriter.isWriteable and because of that fail to use proper serializer
- [JERSEY-2000] - (Un)marshalling issues raised by MOXyJsonProvider are not logged on the server side
- [JERSEY-2010] - Migrate HTTPDigestFilter from Jersey 1.x to Jersey 2.x
- [JERSEY-2018] - Fix EJB integration in WLS: JAX-RS components injection into EJB beans fails
- [JERSEY-2023] - Fix WLS monitoring
- [JERSEY-2033] - Monitoring Component is not working in WLS
- [JERSEY-2036] - UriBuilder does not replace query parameters correctly on non-ascii parameter name
- [JERSEY-2042] - SSE: The 'data' and 'comment' fields should be accumulated in one event
- [JERSEY-2046] - SSE: The events sent to clients are not in real time
- [JERSEY-2056] - SocketTimeoutException is not captured by ExceptionMapper
- [JERSEY-2062] - SSE Client - MessageBodyReader not found using Content-Type = text/event-stream;charset=utf-8
- [JERSEY-2064] - NewCookie httpOnly not implement
- [JERSEY-2067] - Client filter instances are not injected
- [JERSEY-2069] - Bug when using readEntity with a GenericType
- [JERSEY-2070] - Jersey SSE does not work properly with Grizzly connector and Jetty
- [JERSEY-2073] - Chunked output Broadcaster may fail to register new outputs or listeners.
- [JERSEY-663] - ServletContainer#doFilter looses ClassCastException thrown by filters
- [JERSEY-672] - Confusing documentation for JAX-RS service deployment
- [JERSEY-673] - Need to document JAX-RS app. init parameters supported by Jersey
- [JERSEY-776] - Client LoggingFilter should have a configuration parameter to disable entity logging, similar to the Container LoggingFilter
- [JERSEY-1416] - X-Jersey-Trace overflows maximum buffer in jetty - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4096
- [JERSEY-2026] - Support HTTPS on Apache Connector
- [JERSEY-2039] - SSE - Add support for 'retry' and custom fields in OutboundEvent
- [JERSEY-2058] - Make Jersey's async client truly asynchronous
- [JERSEY-1313] - Migrate oauth support from Jersey 1.x
- [JERSEY-2004] - Implement OAuth2 support to Jersey 2.x
- [JERSEY-2020] - Tracing support (from Jersey 1.x)
- [JERSEY-2074] - Add reconnect support to Jersey SSE EventSource.
- [JERSEY-932] - Consolidate Grizzly (and possibly others) artifact version declaration to one or minimal required places.
- [JERSEY-1690] - Update PaxRunner maven plugin to latest version.
- [JERSEY-1820] - Migrate Twitter OAuth sample from Jersey 1.x
- [JERSEY-1983] - Migrate Prague Hudson service from embedded web server to a fully-fledged application container
- [JERSEY-1995] - Find right mvn options for jersey release
- [JERSEY-2011] - Release Jersey 2.2 & integrate into GF 4.x
- [JERSEY-2012] - Add support for binding BV error messages to MVC views
- [JERSEY-2013] - Entity Data Filtering
- [JERSEY-2029] - Document option "turn off META-INF/services lookup"