Release Notes - Jersey 2.21
Release date: 29-Jun-2015
- [JERSEY-1951] - WadlGeneratorResourceDocSupport doesn't support multiple methods with the same name
- [JERSEY-2591] - Inheritance of JAX-RS resources is not working.
- [JERSEY-2797] - Jersey(2.10.4) Entity provider selection algorithm gives less priority to custom providers(MessageBodyWriter) making it not to be invoked
- [JERSEY-2844] - Content-Type header in response not set correctly when CXF present on classpath and 'Accept' header present
- [JERSEY-2847] - AcceptableMediaType overrides toString incorrectly.
- [JERSEY-2870] - Incorrect Free Software Foundation address
- [JERSEY-2878] - Jersey Client - request().get(InputStream.class) returns an InputStream that cannot be closed
- [JERSEY-2890] - CLONE - Tomcat memory leak on undeploy
- [JERSEY-2910] - SSE EventSource does not shut down after calling close() until next event arrives
- [JERSEY-2912] - SSE - NullPointerException while sending comment (':comment') without event ('data:' and 'event:)
- [JERSEY-2930] - Unable to deploy multiple Rest Applications