Release Notes - Jersey 2.29.1
Release date: 10-Sep-2019
Issues and Pull Requests
- [Pull 4243] - Fixes #4239 MediaType in method parameter not overridden by annotation
- [Pull 4240] - Jakarta api integration
- [Pull 4238] - Provide an Apache HttpClientBuilder configuration callback
- [Pull 4236] - Issue 4208 - Fails to inject SecurityContext into Helloworld-CDI2-SE example
- [Pull 4235] - Fix issue with OSGi when having package name starting with "class"
- [Pull 4234] - Updated HK2 version
- [Pull 4233] - Enable Spring4 integration test again
- [Pull 4227] - Using configured executor service for client.
- [Pull 4225] - Add an option to not register the Jackson's ExceptionMappers by JacksonFeature
- [Pull 4224] - Upgrade of MP Rest client to 1.3.3.
- [Pull 4222] - Fix NettyInputStream ByteBuf leak
- [Pull 4221] - Better specify HK2 and Spring dependencies
- [Issue 4214] - Jersey with Jackson exposes that fact to a potential attacker sending misformed JSON data
- [Pull 4212] - Update Apache HTTP Client to 4.5.9
- [Pull 4206] - Fixed: Various bugs in Helloworld CDI SE Example
- [Pull 4204] - Prevent race condition in entity filtering
- [Pull 4203] - Removed invalid email addresses
- [Pull 4202] - Added support for Apache HTTP Client ConnectionKeepAliveStrategy and ConnectionReuseStrategy
- [Pull 4201] - Upgrade jetty to version 9.4.17.v20190418
- [Issue 4200] - JacksonFeature ExceptionMappers leaks implementation details
- [Issue 4189] - Jersey Entity Filter Threads Racing issue leads to Corrupted Entity Graph and Object Graph
- [Issue 4187] - Race condition in EntityFiltering
- [Issue 4184] - Spring5 missing in BOM
- [Pull 4178] - Fixes #3997 : Make SupplierFactoryBridge thread-safe.
- [Issue 4177] - OsgiRegistry classToBundleMapping does not store classes for packages containing .class correctly